Sunday, July 5, 2009

Welcome to the Party


I'm trying to think of words to decribe the fun that we had at Mike & Chantry's wedding. Crazy. Exciting. Awsome. But they all sound so cliche'. So I'll show some shots, but there is now way I can convey in 20 or so shots all of the goodness that was had. Thanks, Mike & Chantry, and congrandulations!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Mike&Chantry
(Okay one appropriate phrase for the evening...."Triple Lux")
Photobucket





1 add comment:

lejardengirl said...

hello Dan,
hope all is well..your images look great!! Let me know when your baby is born...take care beth

Post a Comment

 
Who links to my website?